WELCOME PEDRO!

This post is a triple threat of cute--Emerson of EmersonMade (can we please be bff's?), EmersonMade's new caftan's and of course the newly added member to the Emerson Farm--Pedro! I love him or her?  I mean I named my little white girl dog George, so Pedro certainly could be a girl for all I know. EM is starting their wait list for their new collection so if you want some cute clothes perhaps you should click on by the EmersonMade shop before everything is all sold out.

patchworkbutterfly (June 27, 2011 at 2:16 PM)  

what a treasure to find your blog. Beautiful !!!!

Miss B. (June 27, 2011 at 5:15 PM)  

Why thank you Patchworkbutterfly!

Karena (June 27, 2011 at 10:07 PM)  

Adore Emerson Made and now cute Pedro!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

I have a New, very fashionable Giveaway on my site! Come and enter!

Anonymous –  (December 23, 2011 at 2:55 AM)  

what kind of dog is pedro?

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.