HAND-PAINTED STRIPES::DIGITAL STAMPS

There's a huge abstract art trend that has taken over the blogosphere and has me quite delighted  I know not everyone has the time, energy or desire to break out their paint palette so I thought I would do it for you.  I created some watercolor/gouche hand-painted stripes that you can load as Photoshop brushes and play with colors and effects without the expense or mess of the real thing! Some of the brushes come as stripe sets others are individual stripes (which are perfect for blog design elements.)  I am crazy for Photoshop brushes and I hope to get you hooked as well.  If you need help with loading your Photoshop brushes please consult the wonderfully creative Rhonna Farrer. Download your hand-painted stripe Photoshop brushes here.

Unknown (June 26, 2011 at 4:37 AM)  

Thank you so much for this lovely download. I'm new to PS but slowly getting my way around it thanks to inspirational posts like yours. You are very kind!

dressed by style (August 14, 2011 at 3:03 PM)  

Thank you so much for the download! I'm looking forward to applying these to my collages on my blog! x Megan

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.