CAITLIN MCGAULEY

I am a die-hard watercolor fan.  I love how a good watercolorist can create an image that looks so effortless. There's just something about the sheer colors and the free form that make me wish I had a dash more painterly skill. Caitlin McGauley is high on my list of faves, her subjects are relevant to today's fashion and interior obsessed (watercolor friendship bracelets anyone?).  She just launched a gorgeous new site where you can take a peek at her work + projects and become envious over the fact that not only is she talented but she's real pretty to boot.




Jenny @ Hank + Hunt (June 14, 2011 at 8:49 AM)  

Wowza. Totally one of those things I WISH (aka would sell my soul) to be able to do. :sigh: Caitlin has amazing talent!

A. (June 14, 2011 at 12:07 PM)  

I wish talent was something you could steal, I would be a big time thief. lol

Miss B. (June 15, 2011 at 2:42 PM)  

I am so with you ladies, give me some of the talent pretty please;)

alexandra (June 16, 2011 at 12:54 AM)  

As usual, you always find the most interesting things. Have you joined Pinterest yet? If not, let me know and I'll send you an invite.

Claire (June 17, 2011 at 11:38 AM)  

whoa... i didn't know water colour could do that. it's so pretty. I've only dabbled in acrylic. water colour is too sheer for me

Miss B. (June 18, 2011 at 8:56 PM)  

Oh Claire, try Gouache it's like watercolor but more opaque, I love it so but you can get beautiful watercolor effects with acrylic too which I guess makes it equally as fabulous:)

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.