BLACK BABY PUG

I have been blogging for about five years now, maybe more, I have lost count.  Isn't it strange how fast  time goes by when you are busy flapping your gums to the interwebs? For about the same amount of time I have been posting photo's of cute animals almost every Monday (sometimes I get lazy and post on some other random day of the week).  The thing that I find so miraculous is that even after all this time the internet never ceases to amaze me with the amount of cute it can serve up.  This little black pug?  I've never even spied his/her cute mug before and just like magic I happen to find this sweet little face staring wistfully at me as if to say, "Yes, I am indeed your next Monday post."

BTW, feel like a jaunt to Paris? Yeah, me too, visit Jordan and have a Happy Day!

photo by la te da photography

Jules (June 6, 2011 at 3:11 AM)  

Gah! He is like a bar of dark chocolate; I want to eat him.

Vanessa (June 6, 2011 at 5:44 AM)  

Well, who can resist animals? I, for one, will never say no to a picture of a baby pug.

Susan (June 6, 2011 at 7:25 AM)  

Wow five years, that's awesome! And yes, the cuteness out there is crazy...I've never seen this guy. You have an uncanny ability to find the cutest!

Miss B. (June 6, 2011 at 1:39 PM)  

Thank you lovely ladies! I love that you all can appreciate a good dose of cute:)

Jessica (June 6, 2011 at 4:21 PM)  

I saw this adorable little thing on Pinterest.....an instant pick-me-up:D I thank the Internetz daily for all of the cuteness it has show me, haha

Sarah (June 6, 2011 at 11:36 PM)  

Black pugs are forever in my heart. I currently have one and it's as cute as the one in your picture (but of course I'm biased). Very cute =)

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

lookwhoswearing (September 15, 2011 at 3:11 PM)  

I saw this on Pinterest..Adorable puppy. Though, I just wanted to say that this isn't a black pug. Its a French Bulldog. We used to have 2 a few years ago.. Their ears go up and pointy as they grow up :)

Anonymous –  (September 25, 2012 at 6:38 AM)  

O my u gotta LUV a black pug or any really right

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.