ROVER

Whenever I see the Rover brand I think two things 1) All dogs should own a peacoat and be lovely + dapper (classic wardrobe staple), 2) Wouldn't Bella + G.G. make great brand ambassadors?  Why yes I think so on both counts. Happy Monday to you!

Rhianne (May 9, 2011 at 3:55 AM)  

Everytime I see this shop and photo it makes me giggle.

Vanessa (May 9, 2011 at 9:48 AM)  

Ohmygod. I think it's safe to say this pooch dresses better than I do. And is way cuter.

Kathy Campbell (May 10, 2011 at 1:09 PM)  

Ohhhhh all things in peacoats are so much more fabulous! It's like how food on a stick is always amazing.

I want a little dog to put in a peacoat now!!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.