PEONIES + PROCRASTINATION

I am such a procrastinator.  I have so much to do right now and not enough time to do it, so I am doing what any good procrastinator worth her salt would do--put off what I could do today until tomorrow.  Except today was yesterday's tomorrow and I am sorely behind. I have run out of time to procrastinate and have to get some things in for deadline, which is why I am writing this post. I continue to procrastinate, but this feels like a little deep breath before I have to dive into the deep end of unfinished business.  For some odd reason when I am writing a post on borrowed time I don't feel as guilty as I would if I say was lost on Flickr for an inordinate amount of time (it's quite easy to do).  I shot these peonies the other day, I am working on product shots and got distracted and started shooting my props solo.  At this rate I won't be opening my shop for another three years, sigh.  Okay, off to meet a deadline, wish me Godspeed.

P.S. Thank you to the inordinately beautiful 'This is Glamorous', Rosaline featured a link to my poppies which in turn has validated my procrastination problem even further.

photo by::tristan b.

alissa (May 12, 2011 at 3:18 PM)  

this photograph made me gasp out loud! i absolutely adore peonies!!

hope you make your deadline with ease - i'm already excited for your shop!!

Charlotta Ward (May 16, 2011 at 12:39 AM)  

Yes. I know that feeling. I too am pushing my 'to do list' ahead of me with both hands at the moment.. Have to sit myself down and have a serious chat..! :)

I am new here so don't know the history to your shop opening but it sounds wonderful and I wish you the best of luck.

Hope your weeks shapes up.

x Charlotta

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.