MONDAY'S + BUNNIES

The week hasn't officially started and I know it's going to be busy + banana's. It is written in the stars and in my composition notebook filled with five pages of to-do's to be completed by 6 p.m.  Welcome to my wildly glamorous life. I found this bunny via From Me To You, only the world's best Tumbler. I know you find that hard to believe that I have discovered the best Tumblr, that would be like saying I found the best blog, it would be near impossible but really Jamie Beck's Tumblr is so fabulous that I am going to deem it the best.  You will just have to check it out for yourself here and concur. Happy Monday!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.