BELLUS LUX

I am totally head over heels for the light in my bedroom in the early evening.  I have been meaning to  document it but kept putting it off (I'm good like that), last night it was extra beautiful and it compelled me break out the camera. I am so glad I did.  Yes, my room is all white--white walls, white carpet (I know I wish it were wood too), white sheets, curtains, two white dogs, etc.  I am not much for color unless it's in the form of beautiful florals,  I don't care what color they are.  Sometimes I will just pick some of the lemon verbena sprigs from the garden and place it in an antique apothecary jar, I love the scent+ simplicity. I love this light.

Kathy Campbell (May 31, 2011 at 1:07 PM)  

It looks so serene and beautiful and peaceful! Love it!

Amy-Jo Tatum/Bride Chic (May 31, 2011 at 5:09 PM)  

Gorgeous! I wanted to white wash my LR about ten years back but hubs interupted. Settled for white walls but had to leave the wood floors and furnishings dark!

Pink Ronnie (June 4, 2011 at 1:17 AM)  

That really is beautiful. Must be a wonderful sanctuary for you...

Have to say, our bedroom is pretty white too...

Anonymous –  (June 9, 2011 at 2:15 PM)  

This image is so gorgeous! Love how simple and fresh it is! Thanks for sharing.
xo E +J

Chelsea (November 14, 2011 at 12:35 AM)  

I am just digging through your archives. I am just head over heels for your photography, and also the simplicity in your bedroom. That is what I have been aiming for, and it's getting closer. xo

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.