ZIPCODE ADVENTURES CONT.

I wanted to get these images up before I inundate you with the photo's from the road trip, because I am going to be a big show-off for sure.  I never go anywhere anymore so a trip away from home has become an event of epic proportions. One day, I just may get all Mrs. Limestone on you (so envious! Truly one of my fave armchair travel + reno addictions) but for now you will have to settle on images from cities within my state, lucky for me I live in the Golden state, so there is much exploring to be had.

I have had quite a few emails about my failed MMXI PROJECT (wherein I was to edit a photo a day for all of 2011).  Well, I had some bumps in my road, mainly quitting of an old job, starting a new one, getting canned from said new job, then making the huge decision to go back to being a freelancer, thus throwing caution and a false sense of security into the wind.  That's a lot to digest whilst trying to edit my poorly shot images on a regular basis.  I do want to continue doing an on-going photo project but maybe it won't be as ambitious?  Or perhaps I will start up in June and have a fresh mid-year start? As you can see, decision making is not my strong suit. 

Lavender Playground (April 4, 2011 at 12:54 AM)  

I'm going to take a guess that the first photo is in Griffith observatory. I went there some weeks ago and haven't even started to post my pics from that trip--that's how life is, we make plans but life just has it's own idea. Good luck with everything =)

Kathy Campbell (April 4, 2011 at 1:13 PM)  

Gorgeous! And plans do tend to go to the wayside, but that's okay. You are not a failure! :D

Miss B. (April 4, 2011 at 3:13 PM)  

Yes it IS the Griffith observatory! Thank you for the wish of luck and thank Mrs. Soup for your vote of confidence:)

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.