BABY RHINO, CUTE?

I know that baby rhino's aren't for everyone but I quite fancy them.  I had the distinct pleasure of being able to feed a rhino this summer (yes, of course I am bragging, don't be jealous) and it was complete euphoria. I vacillated whether or not to showcase a piglet snuggling a baby goat instead of the rhino's but that's too obviously cute and besides it's Monday, I shouldn't be putting you into a cute coma so early on in the week, right?

elissa, ebb & flow (April 4, 2011 at 9:57 AM)  

i'm with you! i think this little guy is adorable and i am completely jealous of your baby rhino feeding!

Miss B. (April 4, 2011 at 3:12 PM)  

Elissa, you should be jealous! It was an amazing experience:)

Maia McDonald (April 4, 2011 at 4:25 PM)  

I'm definitely on the "rhino babies are cute" side of the fence! Thanks for posting.

Navy Bean (April 4, 2011 at 10:56 PM)  

Soo cute! Made my Monday!!

Lil Mama Stuart (April 5, 2011 at 2:12 AM)  

so cute! in a weird way haha
~Mindy

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.