THE MALL

When we took our road trip last week I wasn't expecting to go to the mall, but two nights in and we were there.  We were a little disappointed at first because we expected quaint, charming, small town shops but instead found the equivalent of mall Disneyland. Once I got over my initial disappointment I took in the details and decided to just go with the experience.  If you used your imagination you could almost convince yourself you were in a European village with outdoor cafe's, tree's in full bloom, dainty party lights and pied-a-terre's in pastel hue's.  Sometimes not getting what you want doesn't turn out so bad.  Lesson learned.

Lil Mama Stuart (April 7, 2011 at 10:58 AM)  

love these pictures! would never guess it was an overly commercialized mall :)
~Mindy

Pistachio (April 7, 2011 at 4:58 PM)  

Wow, they should hire you. Unless you said something, I never would have known you took these in a MALL!!

Miss B. (April 8, 2011 at 12:14 AM)  

They should as I do need a job, lol;)

Unknown (April 8, 2011 at 1:28 AM)  

I would never guess they came from a mall. Great job!

Lisa Mackay (April 8, 2011 at 10:31 AM)  

These are so beautiful. You really do have a way with the camera. When are you doing your next challenge? :)

Miss B. (April 9, 2011 at 12:23 AM)  

Thank you Jessica! Lisa, I have been playing around with a few concepts and hope to do something very, very soon.

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.