MMXI::TWENTY-THREE

Oh, what a day!  If you only knew what's on my plate right now--lot's.  I am racing against the clock to try to get something done before a certain day (can I be any more vague?)  I have a great friend working over-time with me to make it happen and we just may pull it off, which would make me both giddy and proud as punch, (word on the street is punch is very proud.)  The Fancy got a new job and G.G. being the spoiled three pound pup she is decided to rip the apartment apart.  I received a call at work from my neighbor, "Did you leave the washing machine on?"  "No, I didn't why?, I asked perplexed.  "Well, there's this strange pounding sound coming from your apartment that sounds like a washing machine gone awry."

I raced home to find that George was playing soccer with our stainless steel trash can, hurling it across the room at the wall, leaving a mess over the entire livingroom, scratching the paint off the doors--basically wreaking havoc whilst her sister Bella snored contently in the kitchen as close to the cabinet that houses the treats as puppily possible. I made the executive decision to bring my three pound dog back to the office with me.  I figured what would my boss do? Fire me?  My last day is Tuesday, I think  the office could handle me and my fluffy terror for a few hours without incident. So, all that on top of my top secret project and my 'before' and after edits made for a very harried day, but here I am at long last, better late than never.

Toi (February 11, 2011 at 9:22 AM)  

I think the best thing to do here is just ship G. G. straight to me. I'll bring her to work with me everyday and let her sit on my lap while I rub her tiny little tummy. And while you are shipping the pup, just go ahead and send me some of that sunshine and pink flowers. I'm slipping down the rabbit hole of dispair from all the grey cold weather we are having.

Good luck getting your project done! And I hope that Tuesday is the best day ever! Maybe we could do a conference call with you, all your readers and your boss. We could finally tell him what a vile human being he is. That could be good old fashioned fun for everyone!

Miss B. (February 11, 2011 at 12:50 PM)  

Lol, G.G. would LOVE an adventure! I would love to send you some sunshine + pink flowers, you deserve it Miss Toi!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.