MMXI::TWENTY-FOUR

My co-worker brought her beautiful baby girl in the other day.  I only had a few minutes to sneak outside and fire off these shots.  I thought the hoody would look sweet but neglected to consider all the horrible shadows it would cast on her creamy skin. Yet another lesson learned in my never ending photography adventure. 

Kathy Campbell (February 11, 2011 at 10:25 PM)  

Oh my goodness. This is so amazing! Beautiful. Just beautiful!

Vanessa (February 12, 2011 at 12:32 PM)  

Holy moly, that's a good lookin' kid!

Miss B. (February 12, 2011 at 3:39 PM)  

Thanks ladies! Kathy, the action was free from 'My Four Hens', I would totally take a look at her actions, she specializes in babies and children so I bet you could use them for your baby girl:)

lou (February 17, 2011 at 5:35 AM)  

you did super!! how adorable is this baby?!?

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.