MONSEUR OISEAU

  I think bunnies are always cute, don't you?  Happy Monday!

Miss B. (January 10, 2011 at 1:17 PM)  

Oui, un lapin tres mignon!

Michelle P (January 10, 2011 at 1:46 PM)  

2011 resolution - find a bunny to photograph!

Andree (January 10, 2011 at 3:19 PM)  

J'aime Monsieur Oiseau! Surtout ses oreilles!

Miss B. (January 10, 2011 at 4:36 PM)  

Michelle when you find one be sure to invite me to tag along! Andree moi aussi! Dionne hello pretty girl!

Jennifer Romans-Smith (January 10, 2011 at 11:25 PM)  

I love, love Bunnies. I would like to get one or two - but my husband says no. He thinks they don't have personality.

Whitney @ Whisker Graphics (January 10, 2011 at 11:44 PM)  

You are correct. Bunnies are ALWAYS cute. I had a gray bunny many moons ago. Her name was Dustina. Get it? Dust... Bunny... Work with me people.

Amy Ardyth (January 16, 2011 at 12:19 PM)  

Monsieur Oiseau is actually my good friend Celia Perrin Sidarous. You can see more of her photographs
here: http://www.celia-perrin-sidarous.com/

Miss B. (January 16, 2011 at 8:29 PM)  

Amy how cool is that?! Thank you for the link, I will absolutely go visit, what a talent!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.