J.R. WATKINS

I find that cleaning the house with these products makes me so much happier than what I was using prior. Any product that makes you look forward to your home chores is a winner in my book.  Bonus, they work and you can buy them at Target!  Yes, of course I would be even happier if I was giving these to my maid to clean my home, but alas the only maid in residence right now is me.

Kathy Campbell (January 11, 2011 at 3:03 PM)  

Oh dear me, they are at Target? I'll uhh....be right back. They are so pretty!!

Miss B. (January 12, 2011 at 12:16 PM)  

Aren't they? And they smell nice as well, not chemically but clean and fresh.

Unknown (January 14, 2011 at 8:57 PM)  

I Love this product! I've been using them now for almost a year and find that they smell better and actually work better than similar, more expensive products from Williams Sonoma. I actually had a house guest request where I purchased them as she was so impressed with the orange essence after washing her hands.

julie @ duet letterpress (January 18, 2011 at 6:57 PM)  

pretty! i'm always pleased at what target has to offer. they seem to be so design minded!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.