MMXI::TEN

I did this edit to go with yesterday's bird's nest, a little bit of a story--bird nest + bird? I added some film grain which I liked a lot, maybe I will look back and cringe but today I like it. Here's the 'before'.

Lavender Playground (January 24, 2011 at 11:47 PM)  

May I ask where was this taken? It looks familiar.

Miss B. (January 25, 2011 at 1:30 AM)  

But of course:) It was taken at the Natural History museum in Los Angeles, it's a very old (built in 1913) and it's Spanish Renaissance style which makes the building as special as what it houses inside.

Miss to Mrs (January 25, 2011 at 10:35 AM)  

I like it also. The birds kind of creep me out a little bit, but I like it! I wish we had a Natural History museum around here. That looks really interesting.

Kathy Campbell (January 25, 2011 at 1:44 PM)  

I love the processing on this....the grain makes it suitabley creepy. Looks like something that would make a great cover for a Poe anthology.

Miss B. (January 25, 2011 at 3:30 PM)  

Miss Toi there's not one near you? But you have the rodeo and I don't so it even's out, no? I agree with you both there's something a little creepy about it, forgotten in time-esque.

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.