MMXI::FOURTEEN

I bet those of you that love to edit photo's in Photoshop (or have to edit) will love me (even more) after this post.  I am including a link to 70 professional grade Photoshop actions made by fine art photographer Wim Reyns. When I discovered the actions and started using them I was shocked that Mr. Reyns was not charging a small fortune (thank you for your generosity W.R.). If you look at my 'before' there is so much noise, a sad color cast and a myriad of other defects that I was able to 'cure' with Mr. Reyns powerful and professional set. You can liken it to a freshly scrubbed visage before you add your makeup, his actions create a great foundation to build on and then he goes the extra mile by offering finishing and printing actions as well.  I don't think I would have been able to tackle this image without his help.  I know, you want me to stop flapping my gums and give you the link all ready--click here, have a good time and I hope that you are happy with your results and new resources.

jessica (January 28, 2011 at 10:39 AM)  

what a great link ... thank you so for sharing! i too am discovering how critical ( good ) photoshop actions are in posting effective images. ❤ your 365 concept for images this year ... i am enjoying checking in on your blog.

Miss B. (January 28, 2011 at 12:28 PM)  

Thanks Jessica, it's hard to find great pre-creative actions they are really helpful for learning as well. So happy that you like the project, I think I may have bit off more than I can chew, lol, but I am enjoying the challenge + process.

xx,

Miss B.

evie s. (January 28, 2011 at 4:38 PM)  

Wow, what a great resource! Thank you. The photo turned out beautifully.

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.