MMXI THIRTEEN

I don't know about you but I love a good piggy photo.  I like how the edit made the reflection more obvious than the 'before'.  This edit also may have helped me decide on my office makeover.  I love the shiny white surface in the image (a lacquer piece I had in my former office). I think for my product photographs it will be very convenient to have a nice, shiny white surface at the ready. I do believe a Torsby is in my future.

Dionne (January 27, 2011 at 1:52 PM)  

I love this, definitely a fan of the "after" over the "before". I love the pinks - makes it seem more piggish, lol.

Jules (January 27, 2011 at 2:29 PM)  

This makes me want to do something similar with all the dinosaurs I have around the house. It also reminds me of the animal scene I did for SFS over the summer, except this is infinitely much better.

Miss B. (January 27, 2011 at 4:37 PM)  

Lol, I'm glad Dionne that your prefer the 'after', I would be worried if the 'before' was better. I agree that I think it looks more piggy like pink.

Jules, I loved your glitter dinosaurs, maybe you can bring those out as models. Who says glitter dino's have to be for the holidays? Nothing says photo op like some glittered beasts. Not better just different. Your 'before's would never be as hideous as in;)

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.