JUNIPER BOOKS

Can you hear that? It's only my heart pitter pattering so hard I can barely take a breath.  That's the reaction that ensues when I peruse Juniper Books.  If you are not aware of these fine proprietor's perhaps I should enlighten you to what services this clever company offers.  Juniper books has created a niche in the interior design world as the doyenne's of everything library.  Need all your trashy novels recovered in embossed leather with 22k gold detail? No, you are a vegan I forgot, no worries Juniper Books can create faux leather covers for you. What's that you say?  You want the look but you don't own a book?  No problem, they will design a library for you, it can be for aesthetics only (how dreadfully dull) or they can create via favorite topic (much better). A lot of the paper cover projects could probably be accomplished yourself with some sweat and ingenuity but if you have the budget why not hire the experts?

Miss B. (January 18, 2011 at 9:54 PM)  

Thanks Jules, I thought they were brilliant as well and wished I would have thought of it, what a dream business fusing design with books, love it:)

Kathy Campbell (January 19, 2011 at 1:35 PM)  

Oh wow, what an amazing idea. I LOVE the elephants! Now I desperately want...no NEED a library full of redone covers!

Thatcher Wine (January 30, 2011 at 1:11 AM)  

Thanks for featuring our books on your site and all the compliments! It's been a busy month at Juniper Books and we have created many more custom book covers and jacket designs. See JuniperBooks.com for more book styles - more cool photos will be posted later this week.
Thatcher Wine
Juniper Books
Boulder, CO

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.