SOLID FROG

I do not have the gift of finding new blogs. I am hopelessly lost and left out in the discovery of this bright, new world.  My friend Jules always finds the best new this or that,  I can't even begin to know where to search, so when I find something that I think is fan-flippin'-tastic I immediately want to be able to show that I too can find something fabulous.  The other day I thought it was Emmasdesign blogg, only to find to my horror that the lovely Sarah of Truly Smitten wrote about the same 'blogg' the day before.  A weird coincidence, I pinky swear I didn't check out her blog and think to myself  'hey self, wouldn't it be a grand idea to write about the same blog as Sarah and use the same photo' a day after she wrote her post? 

Today I am feeling confident you may not have been introduced yet to the lovely blogg Solid Frog, (another Scandinavian beauty) by artist Mia Linnman.  Her 'blogg' led me down the rabbit hole to Skona Hem, which made me feel like maybe just maybe I too can deliver a new discovery or two.  Sarah, if you wrote about this yesterday, uh oh.

Miss to Mrs (December 15, 2010 at 11:05 AM)  

Solid Frog makes me swoon! I will probably now spend my entire day over there. Thanks!

Miss B. (December 15, 2010 at 1:05 PM)  

Thanks Toi, Try the Skona Hem (sweet home), do a Google translate (amazing) and you can actually figure out what the heck everything reads on the site!

Michelle P (December 15, 2010 at 1:06 PM)  

Wow, that horse painting is striking. Great find!

Ez (December 15, 2010 at 1:17 PM)  

Just wanted to let you know that your new blog is killing me with post after gorgeous post Tristan. Truly!
xo Ez

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.