BELLS

This is my 'dogter' Bella aka Bells, Baby, Turkey (because of her turkey legs) or Lucha (for the Mexican masked wrestlers).  Bella is quite the character, in this photo I think she looks like a baby gorilla wearing a Phantom of the Opera mask.  Unlike my G.G., Bella adores having her photograph taken, when she hears the click of the camera she comes running up to the lens and poses.  I love to watch her bat ears perk up and I go especially coo coo when she tilts her head to the side--just clobber me with cuteness.

Happy Monday!

Dionne (December 13, 2010 at 3:10 PM)  

So cute! Look at that face!

Jools (December 13, 2010 at 3:36 PM)  

I love Mondays that include a photo of Bella! She is beyond adorable.

Miss B. (December 13, 2010 at 5:27 PM)  

Thank you Bella will be happy to accept your compliments:)

AND Dionne, for the bigger photo's I had Lindsay Nicole design this template for moi, the link is on my side bar she's awesome!

Simply Mel {Reverie} (December 14, 2010 at 1:19 AM)  

She is total perfection in every. single. way! My heart has a huge weakness for Frenchies and Pugs (my sweet 14 year old is on my lap right now!).

Miss to Mrs (December 14, 2010 at 10:33 AM)  

Why are your babies so well behaved when taking a picture? I'm sending Lucy to you for some modeling lessons. Don't return her until she knows how to smile with her eyes.

Miss B. (December 14, 2010 at 1:09 PM)  

Thank you Simply Mel!

Toi, 'smile with her eyes'? Why aren't you out in LaLa being a sitcom writer? My goodness if there was an award for quips you would be dubbed the queen!

Cookie and Kate (December 16, 2010 at 12:49 AM)  

Goodness! You have more than one dog? I can only handle my one cute dog. If I had another, I would double over at all the cuteness on a daily basis.

P.s. Bells looks a lot like my best friend's Frenchie, Pearl! If you check my archives, you might just find a hilarious photo of Pearl after an incident with a yellow highlighter. ;)

Navy Bean (January 7, 2011 at 11:06 PM)  

Sigh... frenchie's are the world's most perfect animals. I have a frenchie named Navy... maybe they can be pen pals.

http://navybeanonline.blogspot.com/search/label/Navy

hawthorne girl (February 24, 2011 at 7:20 PM)  

oh she is so sweet. i have a little boston girl, lucie, and i've always thought her legs looked like chicken legs. too funny that you call her turkey!
www.luciesees.blogspot.com

marjorie rose (April 6, 2011 at 5:45 PM)  

This is your dog???!!! What a sweet blessing! Too cute!

Miss B. (April 6, 2011 at 11:17 PM)  

Yes, Marjorie Rose I am so lucky:)

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.