ENCYCLOPEDIA OF THE EXQUISITE

I am finding it hard to articulate my sheer delight at the existence of this fine tome-- Encyclopedia of Exquisite by one Jessica Kerwin Jenkins so I shall allow the lovely Ms. Kerwin Jenkins to do so:

Each of the Encyclopedia's 100 entries points to a different way to be happy, whether that means wearing a top hat, eating a luscious pear, luxuriating in a bath full of warm milk, or keeping a singing cricket as a pet. 

A perfect gift for a lady, an ephemera addict, history buff, design enthusiast or the like.  I can not wait to open my copy up on Christmas morning hint, hint...  

Dionne (December 17, 2010 at 11:49 AM)  

OH WOW. How lovely. I am sure it's absolutely gorgeous inside. I need to get my patootie over to a B & N to check it out.

Miss B. (December 17, 2010 at 2:54 PM)  

I know Dionne I am making a pit stop after work, I hope to be able to skim these glorious pages..sigh...

Andree (December 19, 2010 at 9:07 AM)  

Oh, this is exactly what I want!

Would make a nice pair with: Pictorial Webster's: A Visual Dictionary of Curiosities, which you wrote about earlier.

: - )

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.