BABY OWL

I received an email the other day from Miss Mary M. that asked if I was still posting cute animals on Monday's and if so she was kind enough to include a link to a cute baby animal.  I do think when you send a link of a baby owl in a knit cap that you need to accompany it with a warning *this may kill you with cuteness*. I can guarantee that I have never seen a cuter baby owl, with or without a knit cap, this little guy/gal takes the prize for cuteness this Monday morn.

Jules (December 20, 2010 at 5:05 PM)  

Those little curled up footsies kill me.

Miss B. (December 20, 2010 at 5:18 PM)  

You see we are the same! That was my favorite thing about the pic too (and not a dinosaur/reptile claw in sight!)

Miss to Mrs (December 21, 2010 at 10:03 AM)  

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! I have no words!

A baby owl wearing a hat!!!!!

Miss to Mrs (December 21, 2010 at 10:07 AM)  

Oh sweet Jesus, it's unbelievable in black and white, but in color I almost died. You need to post a warning on this damn bird!

I'm writing Santa an emergency letter asking him to bring me a baby owl wearing a hat.

Anonymous –  (December 21, 2010 at 11:49 AM)  

How cute! I don't think I've ever seen a baby owl before! CUTE!!

Cookie and Kate (December 21, 2010 at 11:32 PM)  

You're right, I nearly died when I saw this photo. So cute! I want a baby owl! (not really, because baby owls grow into big owls, but you know...)

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.