MONDAY'S ARE CUTE


Quite possibly one of my all time favorite cute finds, these captures look like they could be straight out of a Disney movie, no?
 

Miss to Mrs (November 16, 2010 at 1:16 PM)  

I hope Lucy doesn't see this! I AM NOT getting her a duck!

Miss B. (November 16, 2010 at 1:23 PM)  

Is this Cute with a capital 'C' or what? I am serious this internet thingy is trying to kill me with its plethora of cuteness...

Melissa de la Fuente (November 17, 2010 at 10:12 AM)  

omg...SO frickin cute! Yes, straight out of a disney movie! What would the title be...hmmm...:)
xo
Melis

Kate (November 30, 2010 at 12:02 AM)  

entirely, entirely too cute! I wonder what my little mutt would do if she got near a duck. I don't think they would get along so well. :)

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.