AN ANTHRO HOLIDAY

 
This morning I was in awe that it was already the beginning of the weekend. This week flew by, was it the same for you too?  Maybe, it's just me and my insane schedule?  The weekend's for me are filled with more busy, but the kind of busy I like where I can get lost in it for hours on end.  I saw this glimpse at Anthro today of holiday and was shocked to be reminded that it was here so soon.  Don't get me wrong, I am coo coo for Christmas, so no complaining, I am just flabbergasted that it's mere weeks away.  They have a very sweet stop motion movie with dancing ornaments on their site right now, it's only a minute or so but will be sure to delight.

Wishing you all a weekend filled with good busy or no busy at all, whichever you prefer. I will be baking bread and to add to my carb fest I will be making some insanely thigh friendly mushroom risotto (I jest).  Nothing, sounds better to me right now than some gooey, cheese laden dish. I have a couple DIY projects that I want to shoot for the new blog (eek! I have a new blog) and of course I need to shoot my next assignment for our Food + Foto class.  It's also my 3lb bunny/pups' 9th birthday and I plan to celebrate with her (some how), she's very easy to please so it shouldn't be hard.


Make, Do and Send (November 15, 2010 at 12:12 PM)  

Hello Miss B! I just found my way over to the new blog and love it. The layout, the elephants, your end of post signature....everything is perfect :)

I hope you will be very happy in your new bloggy home and I look forward to hearing more about 'Besotted Brand' -Alex

Make, Do and Send (November 15, 2010 at 12:13 PM)  

oh ps. love the colour palette too! ;)

Truly Smitten (November 15, 2010 at 2:41 PM)  

omg Miss B!!! I've been waiting for Besotted Brands to be launched forever!! and now it's up!! YAY!

Miss B. (November 15, 2010 at 4:42 PM)  

Thank you Alex!!!! Sarah, not yet (ALMOST) will have the shop up soon, yea!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.