AMY BORRELL

I love this piece by Illustrator Amy Borrell, the palette is exquisite but it's the lettering that had me at hello.  Look at that 'B', it's so cheerful and floaty, like a champagne bubble of 'B's.  It's apparent that she is loaded with both talent and keen wit and I think you should leave me now to pay her portfolio a visit as it will delight your eyeballs to no end. Visit Amy's site Cake with Giants or buy some of her amazing prints at her shop with the same sweet name!

Sabine –  (December 7, 2012 at 12:42 AM)  

Gorgeous! Have you heard of British illustrator Sara Midda? She doesn't seem to have a website but look at some of illustrations under images on Google. She is so divine!

Miss B. (December 7, 2012 at 10:55 AM)  

Hi Sabine! Off the top of my head I am going to say no, but I will absolutely go check her out! Thank you!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.