SNOWY OWL GICLEE

Are you feeling just as frantic as I am?  I am seriously in a tizzy.  My in-laws are coming to town for the holiday which will be our first time hosting Thanksgiving. My husband is the most amazing cook so I am just on cleaning + decorating duty. The problem is I am certifiably insane when it comes to cleaning. Yesterday I was cleaning and my husband asked what I was doing and I told him I was 'pre-cleaning', he just nodded his head and left me to my insanity.  I will probably stop working a couple hours early to re-clean everything I cleaned yesterday. I know it doesn't make sense, it's just how I am. In the midst of my hyper-obsessiveness I did receive a very happy email; Erica sent me a snap of my snowy owl giclee 'in situ' (that's editorial speak for in the wild/room/what not). I LOVE seeing the owl in it's new home, so pretty against all the white and organic elements. Maybe it's because I am just nosy, naturally curious, but I love getting a peek into other people's homes, don't you?  I am going to pop back in later today because I have to show-off the world's cutest stamp set, it wasn't my idea, it was my smart + pretty friend T. (not me), she's obviously a genius.  It's such a thoughtful sweet concept, that yes, I wished I came up with but lucky for us we can copy her.  See you back here soon!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.