PINTEREST CURATOR::SUZONNE STIRLING

Today's Pinterest curator is Suzonne Stirling.  I met Suzonne last spring wherein she became my 'Pin pusher' getting me immediately hooked. Suzonne is a professional crafter, yes, she gets paid to craft for a living and she is worth every penny as her crafts are insanely beautiful + original. She is an excellent stylist creating the most magnificent vignette's and is a world class curator.  Suzonne's pins are rich in texture and history and I find myself gasping with delight whenever a new pin pops up on my radar. I wanted to feature her in October because I don't want you missing out on all her chic Halloween goodness. Have fun looking through her boards, I know you'll find plenty of eye candy to gawk at and be sure to take a look at her blog as you'll find yourself pinning nearly every post like I have.

Suzonne Stirling (October 10, 2012 at 12:17 AM)  

I am blushing! My pins look even better when curated on your blog and you've said so many nice things about me that I might burst!

And it is so, so lovely to have YOU say all of those nice things because I am deeply envious of your talent and taste and ability to make everything absolutely beautiful.

xo,
Suzonne

Miss B. (October 10, 2012 at 9:53 AM)  

Ah, Suzonne, you know I am a huge fan! Now, if I can only have time to do some of your DIY's! I am so dying to try out the vellum moths. I hope more people get introduced to your creativity! Thank you for the sweet note.

Amy (October 10, 2012 at 9:55 AM)  

Oh dear . . . another one of those . . . one I could repin just about everything!

Needless to say, thanks for the introduction! :)

Julianna Collett (October 10, 2012 at 10:40 AM)  

You really need to stop ! Pinterest involves too much of my time already !!!

Miss B. (October 10, 2012 at 3:04 PM)  

Amy & Julianna, Suzonne's boards will definitely keep you occupied into the wee hours of the night and then her blog will keep you up some more, lol.

Christine (October 11, 2012 at 4:37 PM)  

Didn't have a chance to check out the links yesterday, but am I glad I did today. What a great creative resource. Rather like you! Wonderful.

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.