PINTEREST CURATOR::JENNIFER HAGLER

While I was pulling together Jennifer Hagler's pins for this post I was mentally trying to articulate the best way to describe Jennifer's board style to you. I ran through a myriad of options, some containing the word rustic others the dreaded hipster and then I would come full circle again. I think I can sum it up best as 'Minimalist Bohemian Hipster Chic'. I know pairing those words together seems a bit contradictory, but so is her style, oh and she has a penchant for geometrics. She's on trend but not trendy. She has a discerning eye and only pins the most interesting version of a popular item, truly. I only knew her as Jennifer Hagler on Pinterest, the woman that I re-pinned things from like it was going out of style, (we share a love for a lot of the same types of things), but then I found out she also writes a blog with the delightful title, 'A Merry Mishap', you may have heard of it, she has quite the following. Some of her boards I am really addicted to are her DIY board which has some of the best sophisticated DIY's around and her OUTSIDE board which is just brimming with beautiful + modern deck inspiration!  If you want to see some of my recent finds you can visit my boards here.

Ez (October 24, 2012 at 9:41 AM)  

T if you think her pins are special, you have to follow Jen on Instagram (amerrymishap)! I have to quite literally hold myself back from "liking" every single photo she posts. I also had the pleasure of meeting Jen for the first time just this past week and she is a complete sweetheart. Amazing taste + lovely human being = ace in my book!
xo Ez

Miss B. (October 24, 2012 at 10:28 AM)  

Oh, thank you! I LOVE the people on Instagram that you are trying not to 'like' all their images, lol. I feel that way about Marte_Marie_Forsberg, if you aren't following her you should check her out I am CRAZY for her!!! Btw, I love that you met Jennifer and that she's sweet, that makes me like her even more:)

Ez (October 24, 2012 at 12:00 PM)  

Oooo...Marie's photos are gorgeous T! Thanks for the recommendation. Following now!
xo Ez

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.