LETTERING LOVE

Oh, what a week this is going to be for me-BUSY!  I decided since it will be such a whirlwind week that I would dedicate this entire week to lettering (thus getting myself a bit organized).  I am getting SO many emails with specific questions and I can't answer everyone individually (although I would love to). I will be covering dip pen nibs that I have been using, books, resources, new to me lettering artists, favorite calligraphy/hand lettering fonts and of course some downloads.  I hope you enjoy this week and it answers some of your many questions.  I will be back to my usual chaotic blog next week!

Charmaine | milk is quiet (September 10, 2012 at 12:16 PM)  

Looking forward to this, Tristan! Have fun:)

Whitney (September 10, 2012 at 12:19 PM)  

I'm actually really excited about this!

Anonymous –  (December 14, 2012 at 7:11 PM)  

When we finally consider the specification of the saying enjoy, not just in comparison to its a loving connection together with an additional, but as being a emotion that may be engendered when you have miltchmonkey a better partnership with ourselves much too ( blank ) or maybe like a a feeling of larger oneness with your family as well as human race ( space ) then it results in being all the more extra ordinary that each any person is seeking in everyday life is usually enjoy.

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.