BEST MADE CO.

It started out with an axe, that is the very humble beginnings of this amazing New York company.  I love everything about this shop from the brand name to the mission of re-inventing + re-branding everyday functional items into more beautiful sleek versions of themselves.  I don't need anything from this shop but I sure as heck have a laundry list of 'wants'. You should visit, it's a visual feast for your inner graphic designer. Visit Best Made Co. here.

Monica Aguinaga (September 4, 2012 at 5:33 PM)  

Great concept, I wasn't familiar with this company, I love everything!

Miss B. (September 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM)  

Me too Monica! I have no idea what I would do with an axe, but they make them look pretty appealing, hah!

Anonymous –  (September 4, 2012 at 8:40 PM)  

I really like those blank red notebooks. I make lots of lists and notes. They would nice to have around.

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.