VIRTUAL POOL PARTY

It has been surface of the sun hot here on the East coast.  Yesterday, when I went to the market it was so hot one of the stores was handing out gratis Sno-Cones, in which I gladly accepted my icy, syrupy mess; I think the bottom of my flip flops melted on the way to the car. When I looked at the temp on the dashboard it read that it was 109 degrees farenheit. Last weekend we were invited to a pool party, I didn't go swimming because I would have rather melted than show my bright white thighs to the public. Ask me today if I would be willing to go into that pool, white thighs and all? For me and all those other folks that may not have access to a pool on this sweltering day, I give you the virtual pool party above.  C'mon in & enjoy your Sunday!

Sew a Fine Seam (July 1, 2012 at 10:55 AM)  

I just might have to go get in with my kids today! Just a pop up blue pool but it is 4 deep and 16 feet diameter - and wet!

Miss B. (July 1, 2012 at 12:14 PM)  

Ah, Jill that sounds like heaven about now. I am 2 secs away from going out and buying a galvinized tin tub and filling it with the hose-- country style 'pool', lol!

Christine (July 1, 2012 at 5:47 PM)  

Hi Tristan! It's been miserable here to, but not 109 yet! Or humid. Thank goodness. Thank you for that cooling photo! A couple years ago I was desperate for cool when the house AC pooped out. So I went to Target and bought a cheap kiddy pool which I set up under a patio umbrella in the grass. Heaven...and my Siberian Huskies even hopped in! Hope you find a way to cool down.

Miss B. (July 1, 2012 at 6:56 PM)  

Christine, if my husband didn't spend ALL day willing the phone to ring to be invited to a pool this Sunday I certainly would have bought a kiddie pool! I think our fur babies would love it and it would beat standing in front of a rotating fan trying to cool off. We have AC but my office is in the former attic and I swear it's Antarctica cold on the first floor and I am sweating bullets upstairs!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.