VINTAGE BOOK DECOR::JAYSWORLD

I love books, L-O-V-E want to marry them.  I love them so much, you?  I think decorating with books makes a house a wee bit cozier and the owners a tad more interesting. When I worked in interior design it was a common practice amongst designers to buy collections of vintage & antique books for clients. I have witnessed whole libraries procured for clients shelves.  I have so many books that I doubt I would need a service like that, but I love that Jaysworld has created an affordable and wonderfully presented color palette of vintage books for those folks that just want to add a pop of color with a dash of charm to their interiors. Enjoy the resource!

Amy (July 31, 2012 at 7:48 AM)  

I do, I do love books . . . and I love those colors. So fun!

spiral style (July 31, 2012 at 7:59 AM)  

I love books too. When I visit a home and there are no books it creeps me out. Do they watch tv all day? Probably they have ebooks but I could never give up my books. It would be like giving up friends. I've posted about decorating with books several times but Jaysworld sounds like a great resource.

Kathy Campbell (July 31, 2012 at 10:43 AM)  

I think I just got inspired to finally unpack all my books! Thanks, darling!!

debbie (August 1, 2012 at 11:54 PM)  

ah yes, i am a book lover as well! i love reading them, buying them, and the smell of them {yes, the smell, old and new alike}!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.