NEW! PERFECT PEACHY BLUSH INK

I got so many emails about the peachy blush ink I used on one of the winner announcements.  It really is pretty great, it has just the perfect hint of peach + pink.  I did test a truckload more but this one was the winner, hands down.  I am slowly getting more ink colors photographed, I have the perfect white, yellow, red, gray and green, although I should write 'greens' because there's so many gorgeous variations on this hue.  So here you have it, enjoy!

Sew a Fine Seam (July 17, 2012 at 4:19 PM)  

That is a lovely pink! Are you selling the inks? I need to check out your shop again - I've been so busy with my own business I haven't got out much lately!!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.