FEELING GILTY

I try not to post things I covet, isn't that what Pinterest is for? When I do post my most coveted items,  I feel guilty like I am pushing consumerism down your throat or that I shouldn't want these things because I don't need them, but really what's the harm? A girl can dream right?  I want a happy + healthy family above everything else, but sometimes frivolous items are just too darn fabulous not to share.  I only write with certain pens but the ones pictured are just so shiny & pretty! You see how I can get sucked in?  I hope you don't mind me indulging every now and  again. Is there something out there you are coveting that isn't a necessity? Do tell...

Susan (July 5, 2012 at 3:00 PM)  

Oh, I covet quite a bit (see my Pinterest wish list ha), and now I want all of these items too! Totally ok to share.

Sew a Fine Seam (July 5, 2012 at 3:41 PM)  

I want an inground pool. Sooner rather than later!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.