D.I.Y. FAVOR KIT :: NO. 01

Since I launched the illustrious Besotted Brand shop last fall, I have gotten a multitude of requests to purchase the packaging. I wasn't able to sell it prior because that would involve me adding more inventory and we previously lived in a space that made a shoebox look like a mansion. Now I have a whole floor of space to fill to the brim with product!  I do have plans to open a bulk supply company for the packaging so that many of the items can be bought in larger quantities and at discounted pricing, but really now I just unpacked here--baby steps. I put together these favor kits which I do believe have so much creative possibility; if I do say so myself. The kit comes with 6 round mini hat boxes and are as cute as can be. They are handmade from recycled kraft paper and no two are exactly alike which imparts that perfectly charming rustic vibe I covet. They are perfect blank canvasses to put your own personal touch on and they are sturdy enough so you can feel free to paint, decoupage, stamp or keep them plain + simple. All the round boxes come filled with natural wood shred, ready for you to place your favor in. To round out the kit I've included 18 feet of natural twine and 8 mini shipping tags. Use them at your next dinner party, brunch, birthday party or shower they are sure to delight the recipient, who wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of this little pretty? You can stock up on your kits here.

torrie –  (June 23, 2012 at 4:47 AM)  

pin-worthy for sure!

Sew a Fine Seam (June 23, 2012 at 8:56 AM)  

Those are super cool - I may have to get some of those for my daughters birthday - if the buget even allows for b-day stuff! I've put us on a strict buget so we shall see - I'm trying to get my own business up and running - you understand I know:) I also like the unmounted stamp set - awesome deal!

Miss B. (June 23, 2012 at 10:02 AM)  

Thank you sweet Torrie! Jill I can't wait for you shop to open from the cupboard shot it looks like it will be amazing. I understand both budget + new business indeed!

Anonymous –  (June 23, 2012 at 2:23 PM)  

I believe that my wish list has grown so long, I really need to place my order! Thing is, I love all of it. This new kit is adorable. You are so very talented.

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.