AND THE WINNER IS...

We found a place!  We are moving to the country this Thursday, yup, that's right this city girl is going to be living in a house with a septic tank and well water. There's an authentic turn of the century (late 1800's) town a few miles away and it's darling. It's a nice balance, we are only 21 miles from downtown Raleigh which is the 'big city'. When I start to hyperventilate because I will be living in the middle of nowhere I remind myself that NYC & Miami are only an hour away via an airplane and that this is what we (okay, what I ) wanted. My wonderful husband is willing to do pretty much anything to make me happy, even if that means moving 2500 miles from our home to a remote town in the South (granted he will complain about it ad naseum), he must be crazier than I am. Since we signed the lease today I have been mentally decorating our country house. I can't wait to get the Besotted studio set up, I am dying to get back to work and I am feeling mighty inspired about now. This weekend I will shoot around the property and give you a glimpse into my new (very rural) world!

Intertwyned (May 8, 2012 at 9:53 PM)  

Congrats, T! And I can't wait to see pics of your new country home! :) Here's to new adventures!

ClaireH. –  (May 8, 2012 at 10:04 PM)  

Congrats. You will love rural! What fun setting up a new home! Enjoy
ClaireH.

Lynne (May 8, 2012 at 10:28 PM)  

Here's to living your dreams and taking your hitchhikers along the scenic route!
Congratulations!
~Lynne
w/L.

{debbie} (May 8, 2012 at 10:29 PM)  

hooray!! can't wait to see pictures of the new place and watch you transform the house to a home!

krista (May 9, 2012 at 12:22 AM)  

i can't wait to see your new place! and i got my lovelies in the mail and i am completely head over heels in awe of your talent. and so excited my home is decorated with it now. (i tagged you in a couple photos on instagram as well.)
xoxo

Jules (May 9, 2012 at 1:34 AM)  

Yay!!! I am so, so, so excited. I can't wait to see it all.

Miss B. (May 9, 2012 at 9:01 AM)  

I can't wait to show you! 4 acres of land?! We are already planning a Badminton + Croquet tournament. How very genteel of us. Thank you for all the encouragement:)

Amy (May 9, 2012 at 9:20 AM)  

GASP! So exciting . . . congrats!

Julianna Collett (May 9, 2012 at 9:46 AM)  

Congratulations , sounds like the best of oth worlds! Can't wait to see.

Susan (May 9, 2012 at 9:49 AM)  

So glad you found a place, it sounds lovely!

Mrs. Limestone (May 9, 2012 at 11:12 AM)  

Congrats! Sounds like an exciting adventure.

Michelle P (May 9, 2012 at 11:44 AM)  

Yay! Congratulations! I can't wait to see!

RosyRilli (May 9, 2012 at 8:15 PM)  

Congratulations! I can't wait to see what you have in store. Decorating is the most fun part!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.