MY VIRTUAL MOVING SALE!

I started going through my prized possessions today and taking photos of the one's I am willing to part with.  I am not much of collector, but it seems I have kind of become a bit of camera and paper hoarder (head hanging in shame). I don't know how it happened, but I have accumulated some 'stuff', but none of said stuff seems like it won't come in handy one day.  Isn't that how hoarding begins? I have just started adding items, so it may seem a little on the lean side as of this writing, but it will grow (for that you can be sure). We have to be out May 1st, so I want to be able to know what I will be packing way before then.  Please come visit my Moving Sale here!

Sew a Fine Seam (April 3, 2012 at 9:43 AM)  

I just bought your twine! Hope I was the first one there. Not sure how that works? I assume if someone else paid for it first you will just refund me?

Slappin B!tches Since 1982! (April 3, 2012 at 11:51 AM)  

I hope I was the first to that Lensbaby setup... you thought I was joking that I wanted them :) Hope your move goes swimmingly and I have to say you should most def get the feinting goats. My friends aunt in KY has a goat farm and I am OBSESSED with them. My goal is to make it down there for a birthing season in the next year.

Mrs. Limestone (April 3, 2012 at 12:34 PM)  

I was very close to buying your twine when I realized there was no way I would ever use 1% of it. Do I dare ask why you have a master spool of the stuff?

Good luck. I want your heavy typewriter :)

Miss B. (April 3, 2012 at 12:42 PM)  

I know they will all be going to great homes! This morning I realized I didn't set up inventory tracking so thank you Jill! You got the twine and I will go do that now. Mrs. Limestone, yes, it would take the rest of my crafting life to get through that cone, I was hoping it would be a little more off-white than white but it was more white than off-white (does that make sense?) Indira that lens is really fun, I would go through ALL the tutorials on their site and You Tube, there's a learning curve:)

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.