LA VIE EN ROSE

One of our homework assignments this week for our Souvenir Foto School was to shoot color.  I went out and looked for something striking and was about to give up when I ran into all this pink.  Who knew there were so many pink buildings in such a small radius in the City of Angels?  I didn't.  It was such a nice find I felt like I located missing treasure.  If you are practicing your photography I suggest you go out and find some color, it's a lot of fun, a great way to get yourself shooting and it's pretty much everywhere.  The best part is you can shoot at pretty much any time of day/night.  I shot this when the sun was super high and bright.  I wouldn't shoot a portrait or pretty much anything else in that kind of light, but for these color stories it was just right.

spiral style (April 28, 2012 at 8:20 AM)  

Just about PERFECT I'd say! Inspiring.

Lynne (April 28, 2012 at 10:53 AM)  

Oh...I missed the boat.
I had hoped to order a postmark for my Granddaughter's first birthday invite.
Safe Travels, Tristan.
~Lynne
w/L.

martha (April 28, 2012 at 11:01 AM)  

LOVE the pink door. Composition is great.

Susan (April 29, 2012 at 8:02 AM)  

Such a lovely hue...great shots!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.