MMXII::61::62::EDITING A PHOTO-A-DAY IN 2012::

We are leaving for North Carolina tomorrow morning, early tomorrow morning. 4:30 a.m. to be exact. I am not looking forward to getting up at 4:00 a.m., that just sounds like a bit of torture. I am excited though to be able to fly during the day so I can photograph lots and lots of clouds. I love the view from way above the world, well, my world. George my 3lb dog will be my traveling companion, my husband is on another flight. My baby Bella will staying at home, because of her smooshed face I wasn't too keen on bringing her on the airplane. She will be in good hands and her 'baby' sitter has promised me that we can Skype every night. I know I am a crazy dog lady, that's a fact. I am slowly continuing to add edits.  I am not behind in doing them, just behind in adding them. I hope that the internet situation won't be as bad as our last trip. This trip is extra exciting since we will be making up our mind about where we are going to re-locate when we get back, possibly even on the airplane (we are flying together on the way back). The decision is going to be fast.  I hope the move will be too.  I feel a little in limbo right now and can't wait to settle into our future home.

I will be editing a photo a day for the remainder of 2012::Project MMXII, this is my 'after', you can view the 'before' here.

Susan (March 16, 2012 at 8:17 AM)  

I am always awestruck by the clouds up above...these are amazing! Safe travels ;)

Christine (March 16, 2012 at 7:02 PM)  

After seeing the before and after of the clouds, I'm even more excited to be taking the Souvenir Foto class! Have a safe flight to NC and back!

McMaster & Storm (March 23, 2012 at 6:02 AM)  

Finally got brave to take your class. Time to expand my horizons & this was on my list for this year.
I do hope your trip fairs well. Chat soon.
K

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.