MMXII::42::EDITING A PHOTO-A-DAY IN 2012::

Can I just tell you how exhausted I am? Last night we went out on an early Valentine's date. We don't usually go out, so anything past 8 p.m. is seriously partying for us. We really did it up too--dinner and  a comedy show. We like to watch stand-up comedy on Netflix so why not go to a live show? Completely different experience, firstly you aren't wearing your husbands over-sized college sweatshirt (and looking so sexy, hah) or tucked in a bed with sheets so soft they should be illegal, surrounded by little fur monkey puppies that can't get enough of your goodness. Being in high heels, make-up and in cramped quarters on a super stiff chair watching the lukewarm comedian's before the 'start' arrives was a little painful. I am happy being a homebody unless my husband would like to travel to Italy or the Maldives, totally count me in. Late night club atmosphere, thank you, but no thank you.

I will be editing a photo a day for the remainder of 2012::Project MMXII, this is my 'after', you can view the 'before' here.

Naomi Shiek (February 11, 2012 at 10:20 PM)  

That photo is gorgeous!
Happy Valentine.

Sara/Matchbox Kitchen (February 11, 2012 at 11:17 PM)  

My boyfriend and I are such homebodies as well. Last weekend we went to a friend's birthday party and the whole drive home I was thinking "I can't believe we're coming home at 1 am!"

Erin (February 12, 2012 at 5:44 AM)  

This is my favourite one so far :)

Sew a Fine Seam (February 12, 2012 at 1:46 PM)  

I like this one! I would put a print of that in my living room:)

Miss B. (February 12, 2012 at 6:05 PM)  

Thank you everyone for the kind words! You made my day:)

xx,

Miss B.

Toi –  (February 13, 2012 at 10:08 AM)  

I am the exact same way. We went out to dinner on Saturday night. Our reservations were at 8 and I thought I was going to die. And then I kept thinking, "We could have made a better dinner at home." I'm completely spoiled by the food we cook. Plus, when you cook at home you don't have to have bobby pins in your hair or wear uncomfortable shoes. I love being at home. Being at home ALWAYS feel better than going out. You would think I'm 108, instead of mid thirties.

Unless it's Italy. Going to Italy is ALWAYS better than staying home!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.