MMXII 31:: EDITING A PHOTO-A-DAY IN 2012

This was an ambitious edit and I wasn't sure it would work.  I doubt I could ever print this out because it is so minuscule, but it was a challenge to try. I stole a tiny butterfly from the original image (it's so small if you blink you won't see it). To tone down the pixelation I played with my new app Big Aperture, it's .99 and pretty awesome for creating creamy bokeh.

Tomorrow is our first day of Souvenir Foto School, I am so excited.  I am really sorry for those that don't want to see another photograph from moi  I am working behind the scenes to put together a brand, new shiny blog design with a lot more varied content, so I hope you can stick with me these next couple of months while I try to keep my focus + sanity.  I promise it will be worth the wait!

I will be editing a photo a day for the remainder of 2012::Project MMXII, this is my 'after', you can view the 'before' here.

jaime (February 1, 2012 at 9:06 AM)  

You are doing a wonderful job with the edits. I love seeing the before shot and am so impressed then with the after! Go Mrs. B!

Sew a Fine Seam (February 1, 2012 at 9:37 AM)  

That one is pretty cool! you are making me covet photoshop you know1

Miss B. (February 1, 2012 at 12:36 PM)  

Thanks ladies! I was hoping people would check out the 'before' on this one, it was a little challenge to myself! Jill, Photoshop is the bestest, but really with all these cool apps on the market you can get similar effects.

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.