MMXII 19:: EDITING A PHOTO-A-DAY IN 2012

MMXII::19::AFTER
I have palpable exhaustion, after an extraordinary long and taxing day with the world's most difficult client I attempted my edit for the day, I really liked it at first and then thought perhaps the 'before' was better. Never good to have your 'before' better than your after, right? I thought like this pale, peachy, pinky color was soothing, but now that I've spent more time with it I am worried it's the color of band-aids. Tomorrow is going to be much better, I will bring it on with the edit and will be packing my head off. I love shipping day, it feels like Christmas, but without all that last minute frantic stress involved. I do have to stop late in the afternoon to visit my new dentist, does anyone else get as excited by professional teethe cleaning? You'd think I was offered a trip around the world, I am  giddy with anticipation.

I will be editing a photo a day for the remainder of 2012::Project MMXII, this is my 'after', you can view the 'before' here.   

erinkathleen (January 20, 2012 at 2:31 PM)  

I like the softness of the after. Not band-aidy at all! :)

Sorry to hear you had to deal with a difficult client! I'm doing the same thing today; I feel your pain!

Miss B. (January 20, 2012 at 11:07 PM)  

Oh, ErinKathleen I am sorry about the client! I know how frustrating it is and my good vibes are being sent your way!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.