BESOTTED BRAND SNEAK PEEK::PEWTER INK PAD

I find it very difficult to show accurate color in photographs when it comes to the ink offerings, but I think the stamped impression of this ink is pretty darn good. It's very different from the actual pad which doesn't convey the rich warm tones that it will impart when printed.  It's pretty much my favorite ink color at the moment although I am bringing in a color called 'harbor' that I think is perfect for spring. As the name implies it will be a deep blue with a hint of seaweed green, very nice. I like these tiny ink pads as most of my hand stamps are on the petite side and I believe you get a better ink coverage when you put ink pad to stamp instead of vice versa (note to self...I must do some tutorials soon). You can find the pewter ink pad here.

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.