SPECIAL DELIVERY

I have had some pretty amazing orders lately.  I received a mention from Frankie magazine, an Australian publication (you know how I  love me some Aussie design, right?), okay, technically not the magazine but the newsletter, but who cares?  It's Frankie and I am beyond grateful.  I had a moment to catch my breath from packing and was wondering why no one was ordering one of my favorite stamps.  How could I be the only one that loves it so?  It's not possible, right?  Right.  I, the genius that I am did not add it to the site.  So on this glorious (and obviously wild) Saturday night, I styled, shot, edited and uploaded said fave stamp, so now we can all enjoy it. Phew.

Naomi Shiek (November 6, 2011 at 3:20 AM)  

It sounds like something a scatterbrain like me would do. Yes, I've done it too!

Congratulations on your Frankie mention! The newsletter is just as good as the magazine:)

rooth (November 6, 2011 at 1:48 PM)  

Congrats! That stamp is perfect for the holidays, btw

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.