HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Being Thanksgiving and all in the states I wanted to pop in really quick and thank all of you for your visits.  Your visits mean so much to me and my fragile ego. I looked up 'thank yous' in the languages that most represented my visitors for the graphic and one rogue Hopi 'thank you' for my one Hopi reader (thanks Mom). I have so much to be thankful for on this day and many others. I am basically the Lotto winner of thank you's.  This year has really put me over the top on how grateful I am. I feel so blessed, lucky and amazed on a daily basis. So thank you dear pretty, smart and witty reader, without you I am nothing but a crazy woman shouting 'thank you' in the ether, with you I am everything (and don't feel like I am talking to myself as much either).

Lynne (November 25, 2011 at 11:22 AM)  

Your shoppe...my heart!
Just recently found you and placed you on my favorite list!
~Lynne
[w/L]

Miss B. (November 25, 2011 at 12:51 PM)  

Thank you sweet Lynne! Love your avatar, I am bonkers for anything chalkboard:)

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.