GOING TO BLOGGER PRISON...

I know I will be probably be arrested by the internet police and thrown into blogger prison without a key for not giving proper photo credit, but I honestly couldn't find a source for this image.  I tried, yes indeed I did, but even a thorough photo credit seeker such as myself gives up sometimes.  I gave up for the better good of the people, that's right, that's what I will say when I am in front of the interweb judge that scowls at me for not trying hard enough and shakes their fat little finger in my shamed face. As I hang my head low, I will repeat my mantra, 'I did it for the better good of the people'.  'What's that? The judge will hiss, and I will explain that the world is a better, more happy place because even though I couldn't find photo credit I unleashed this puppy's mug on to the information super highway, myself and Japanese tween girls everywhere are giggling with unbridled delight and for that I am not sorry. If you would like more of the above visit this girl, she's pretty delightful too.

P.S. Sara from Matchbox Kitchen kindly found the photographer--the incomparable Sharon Montrose.




THIS POST WAS GRACIOUSLY BROUGHT TO YOU BY:

Vanessa (November 7, 2011 at 12:09 PM)  

Probably the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Sara/Matchbox Kitchen (November 7, 2011 at 12:28 PM)  

So darling! It's by Sharon Montrose :)
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/200436809-002/The-Image-Bank

Unknown (November 7, 2011 at 2:20 PM)  

you are forgiven - no judge could condemn that! :)

Miss B. (November 7, 2011 at 3:33 PM)  

Sara! Of course it is, it's perfection and so is Sharon, thank you!

Plum Girl (November 7, 2011 at 11:27 PM)  

I must have this puppy. Make her mine!!!!!!

withaplum.blogspot.com

Kelly in DC (November 8, 2011 at 12:17 AM)  

it's so cute. I recognize the photo too. She used it in one of her books. It was a series called "Lightweights Littermates" that pic is from the dachshunds book. (I only know all of this b/c I LOVE the frenchie book, of course)
http://www.amazon.com/Dachshunds-Lightweights-Littermates-Sharon-Montrose/dp/1584794682

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.