GIFTED MAGAZINE::HOLIDAY 2011

 
I didn't think there was going to be a 2011 edition and was beside myself when I found out the rumors were true and that Gifted magazine was arriving soon.  Well it has arrived and it does not disappoint. It's a well curated Gift Guide (of all gift guides) from the amazingly creative Ez of Creature Comforts. I don't want to waste time flapping my gums, because that could be time you could be spending perusing this wonderful treat of a magazine.  So don't let me stop you go visit it, you won't be sorry. *Warning*, your wallet may be a little lighter afterwards there are some truly AWESOME finds.

Danielle (November 15, 2011 at 10:19 AM)  

I know! I was so very excited when this came out.

McMaster & Storm (November 15, 2011 at 10:28 AM)  

I'm heading over--love her Gifted mag....
{oh, the caramels--they didn't disappoint. a real thank you note is in order. I love mail. the mailbox kind.}
I do hope the tailor can fix the dress. this is the hard part of living so far away, custom fittings are the best!
xo
k

Jules (November 15, 2011 at 11:25 AM)  

I saw it yesterday and loved it. It's put together very well, and I see some presents in there for family!

kendall boggs (November 15, 2011 at 3:09 PM)  

love your blog!! I found you from A Gift Wrapped Life and I'm SO hoping I win the giveaway!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.