PHOTOGRAPHER AMY NEUNSINGER

I fell in mad love with photographer Amy Neunsigner's home when it was first featured in Blueprint  I thought the light was insanely beautiful and it seemed like a house that one could actually aspire to in its quaint simplicity. Then Amy went and created her current home + studio and I gasped when I first spied it in the pages of House Beautiful.  Again, the light was heavenly and I made a mental note to try to get invited to her abode one day. Well, that day has come and I have an appointment scheduled at 2 p.m. to actually see this beauty in person.  I have known about this for a couple of weeks now, but couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that this magical day was actually coming into fruition. I am beside myself with excitement.  Amy's house is located in one of the most charming parts of Los Angeles. I honestly don't know how I will be able to contain myself, it feels like the equivalent of meeting your favorite rock or movie star. Maybe with her permission I will be able to send some  IPhone pics via my tweets while I am there for the photo shoot (no, the shoot is not for me). I will be sure to let you know if it lives up to my expectations but I have a feeling it will be surpassing them.

P.S. We have out first winner for the Besotted Brand Archive labels and it is...Joy//Of Strange Sensibilities. I can't wait to get these to her, you must check out her logo, it's fabulous. Congrats Joy!  I can't wait until tomorrow to announce more winners.

rooth (October 5, 2011 at 12:19 AM)  

How exciting! Hope to see the pictures of her home soon

Susan (October 5, 2011 at 11:31 AM)  

You are going (or went) to her home?!! I'm obsessed with her decor...so jealous! I can't wait to hear more!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.