ANTLERS A LOVE STORY

I have to admit I have a serious antler obsession that doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon.  I think it may go hand-in-hand with my log cabin and Pendelton blanket obsession which of course both the antlers + blankets would look fabulous in a log cabin, no?  This photograph was taken in New York the last time I was there and you would be surprised to note that I have a dozen plus other antler captures from this trip.  It seems NYC is filled with antler photo-ops, who knew?  Speaking of New York I will be leaving again on the Sunday red eye, it will be a brief trip--Monday arrival, Wednesday a sad good-bye.  Like last time I will be sure to document it with my I phone via my Twitter feed, sort of like taking you along with me without my neurosis thrown in (okay a little bit). I'm not sure if I will have any down time to break out my 'real' cameras but I sure hope I do.  

If you are having some antler lust in your heart, may I suggest these fine shops to satisfy your antler needs?

//faux antlers// 

P.S. This has nothing to do with antlers but I missed these Kinfolk videos when I was doing the week of E Mags. They are in a word--magical.

Joy (September 23, 2011 at 12:36 PM)  

That's a gorgeous photo. Will definitely be checking out the links!

Miss B. (September 23, 2011 at 1:00 PM)  

Karissa aren't those hair clips like mini works of art? I have her twig barrettes they are too beautiful to wear.

Joy, thank you for the compliment! I only spent 2 hours trying to figure out the right processing, lol.

xx,

Miss B.

Cathy (October 2, 2011 at 3:11 PM)  

Miss B.,
In your quest for antlers, please do not overlook http://antlerandco.com/ which is the brainchild of my friend, Jessica Helvey. You, above all people, will be more than impressed when you receive your box of antlers in the mail--it is a gift in itself, as is the story behind the company.

Tootles,
Cathy in Little Rock, AR

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.